Sunday, July 02, 2006

Phew

Incredible how quickly stuff spreads. I've seen this before with new launches, but it still never ceases to amaze me. A week ago, searching google for "stufflinker" returned one result. Now it's three pages - and the stats are starting to show it...

Anyway. Tonight I changed some cookie settings, made a few tweaks to an underlying script or two, usual geekfodder. Also made a small but significant change to the display script for incoming messages - now if your SMS contains commas, the script will parse them into the tab view as a boolean "OR". In other words, if you stufflink "banana, train, xml" then it will get passed to each tab as "banana OR train OR xml". It seems to work well, but as always, let me know what you think.

1 Comments:

Blogger Juvenell Tagaban said...

Well, do something to unwind yourself, dont let anyone ruin your day, that'y my perception in life.

Janitorial Supplies

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home